- Getting rid of food deserts and making veganism more affordable for poor people
- Advocating for better working conditions for migrant workers and making their fruits and vegetables “cruelty free”
- Protesting and reforming the meat industry to keep it from harming workers and being less dangerous for consumtion
- Making organic food more affordable
- Giving grants to start vegan restaurants, soup kitchens, etc.
- Educating people on the nutrition of plants so people understand how to go vegan with their individual nutritional needs
- Funding community gardens
- Funding no-kill shelters (in fact, PETA is against no-kill shelters)
Things PETA is doing:
- degrading women and people of color
- renaming fish “sea kittens”
- throwing a hissy fit over Pokemon
and this is why I hate PETA.
PETA actually kills over 90 percent of the animals it takes in because they don’t believe in pets and don’t think they’d survive in the wild. PETA is bullshit.